||Chemical Auxiliary Agent
|Place of Origin:
||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents
1.Used in rubber, plastics, glass fiber, coatings, adhesives, sealants and other products
2.Used as treating agent and crosslinking agent for glass fiber
3.It has mercapto functional group, as a metal surface rust inhibitor has a special effect, used to deal with gold, silver, copper and other metal surface can improve its corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and improve its bonding performance of polymer materials.
4.Widely used in filling polymer materials, can be used for thermosetting and thermoplastic polymer materials, such as epoxy, nitric acid, phenol, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, polyink stone, etc.
5.Especially in the rubber industry, the effect is particularly good, can improve its mechanical properties, improve wear resistance, reduce permanent deformation, suitable for NR, EPDM, SBR, polysulfide rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber and polyurethane rubber, etc
6.It is also applicable to a wide range of inorganic filling materials, can be used for glass fiber, silica, quartz powder, talc, mica, fly ash adhesive
||colorless transparent liquid
|Density at 25℃
|Boiling point at 760mmHg
|Refractive index (20℃)
H302 (98.06%): Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
H312 (14.32%): Harmful in contact with skin [Warning Acute toxicity, dermal]
H317 (75.24%): May cause an allergic skin reaction [Warning Sensitization, Skin]
H411 (72.09%): Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q6: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.