Tilmicosin phosphate paramete
||Light Yellow Powder
|Place of Origin:
||926.6C at 760 mmHg
Temicocacin has similar antimicrobial activity to macrolides and is effective against Gram-positive bacteria and some Gram-negative bacteria and mycoplasma
In particular, the activity of actinobacter pleuropneumoniae, pasteuria, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus pyogenes, streptococcus pneumoniae, corynebacterium pyogenes and mycoplasma of livestock and poultry is stronger than tyloxin. Mainly used in clinical treatment of cattle, goats, sheep, cows, pigs, chickens and other animals caused by sensitive bacteria infectious diseases, especially livestock and poultry respiratory tract infections and sensitive bacteria caused by cow mastitis
||White or Faint yellow powder
||Faint yellow powder
||1.Should Complie with the Phosphate identification test.
||1.Complie with the Phosphate identification test.
2.HPLC:The retention time obtained from the test solution corresponds to that obtained from the standard solution.
|3.Infra-red specturm: Infra-red spectrum of the sample corresponds to that of the reference standart
|Individual related substance
|Total related substance
H302 (75%): Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
H315 (37.5%): Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H317 (100%): May cause an allergic skin reaction [Warning Sensitization, Skin]
H319 (87.5%): Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H332 (37.5%): Harmful if inhaled [Warning Acute toxicity, inhalation]
H334 (87.5%): May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled [Danger Sensitization, respiratory]
H335 (37.5%): May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
H373 (50%): Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure]
H410 (50%): Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
H412 (12.5%): Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q6: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.