|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Names:||sodium stearate|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Adsorbent Variety:||Molecular Sieve|
|Product name:||sodium stearate|
|Usage:||Surfactants, Water Treatment Chemicals|
What is Sodium Stearate?
Sodium stearate is likewise referred to as sodium octadecanoate. It is a white oily powder with an oily feel and a fatty smell. It is absorptive in air.
Slightly soluble in cold water, quickly soluble in hot water or hot alcohol, very thick hot soap liquid will not crystallize after cooling. The liquid solution is alkaline due to hydrolysis, while the alcoholic solution is neutral.
The product has excellent emulsification, penetration and detergency. For that reason, it is usually used in the manufacture of tooth paste, and also is additionally utilized as a waterproofing representative and a plastic stabilizer.
Free acid, %
Loss on drying, %
Fineness, %,200 mesh
Physicochemical Properties of Sodium Stearate
The hydrocarbyl moiety in the sodium stearate molecule is a hydrophobic group, and the carboxyl moiety is a hydrophilic group.
In soapy water, sodium stearate exists as micelles. The micelles are spherical and consist of many molecules. The hydrophobic groups are inwards, which are combined with each other by van der Waals forces, and the hydrophilic groups are outwards, which are distributed on the surface of the micelles.
The micelles are dispersed in water, and when encountering water-insoluble oil stains, the oil can be dispersed into fine oil droplets. The hydrophobic group of sodium stearate dissolves into the oil, while the hydrophilic group remains on the surface of the oil bead, so that the oil bead can be suspended in water and has a decontamination effect.
In hard water, stearate ions integrate with calcium as well as magnesium ions to create water-insoluble calcium and also magnesium salts, lowering the detergency.
Main uses of sodium stearate: thickener; emulsifier; dispersant; adhesive; corrosion inhibitor, etc.
1. Detergent: It is used to make soap detergent and control the foam in the rinsing process.
2. Emulsifier or dispersant: Sodium stearate is used as an emulsifier in cosmetics, for polymer emulsification and also antioxidant.
3. Deterioration inhibitor: It has protective buildings in the collection product packaging film.
4. It is made use of in the manufacture of tooth paste as well as additionally as a waterproofing agent.
5. Adhesive: made use of as natural adhesive to paste paper.
6. It can also be used as metal warm therapy as well as plastic stabilizer.
7. Polyvinyl chloride warmth stabilizer, and also resources for cosmetic flour, emollient ointment and also pharmaceutical tablet computers.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
Q6: Can we visit your factory?
A : Yes. Welcome to visit.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Warning H315 (63.46%): Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H318 (62.18%): Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H319 (33.33%): Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
Shipping 1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Packing can be conducted according to customers' requirements.
[Delivery] 5 working days after payment.