Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch is a white or yellow powder, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and easily absorbs moisture when heated. Sodium carboxymethyl starch dissolves in water to form a colloidal solution that is stable to light and heat.
It is insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, ether and chloroform. The aqueous solution of this product is relatively stable to alkali and weak to acid, so it produces a free acid that does not dissolve in water and lowers the viscosity, so it is not suitable for strongly acidic foods. If the aqueous solution is heated above 80 °C for a long time, the viscosity will decrease.
|Product Name||Sodium starch glycolate (SSG)|
|Loss on drying||0.1% max|
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
*Learn more about us: Shandong Look Chemical
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.