Sodium hypochlorite paramete
|Place of Origin:
||1.25 g/mL at 20 °C
|Free alkali content % (NaOH)
|a)A model for disinfection, sterilization, water treatment
b)B-type only for general industrial use
Introduction of Sodium Hypochlorite
Sodium hypochlorite, a common chemical, commonly known as bleach, bleach, etc. Solid sodium hypochlorite is a white powder. General industrial products are colorless or pale yellow liquids.
It is easily soluble in water to generate caustic soda and hypochlorous acid, and has a smell like chlorine gas, which is very pungent. The substance is extremely unstable, but its bactericidal effect is obvious, and it is a chemical frequently used in the chemical industry.
From medicine in war, to environmental disinfection and sterilization at home, and sterilization of swimming pools, its wide application makes it an important chemical in human history.
1. Primarily utilized in pulp, fabric as well as chemical fiber as lightening agent, in water therapy as water purifier, bactericide, anti-bacterial, in the color sector for the manufacture of indigo, etc.
2. The chemical industry is made use of in the manufacturing of hydrazine hydrate, monochloramine and dichloramine.
3. Additionally used in the manufacture of cobalt, nickel chlorination agent.
4. It is used as water cleanser, fungicide and disinfectant in water treatment. The dye industry is made use of in the manufacture of sulfide sapphire blue.
5. The natural industry is made use of in the manufacture of chloropicrin, as a detergent for the hydration of calcium carbide to create acetylene.
6. In agriculture and animal husbandry, it is made use of as a disinfectant as well as antiperspirant for veggies, fruits, feedlots and livestock residences, etc.
7. Food-grade items are made use of for the sanitation of alcohol consumption water, vegetables and fruits, and the sanitation of food production equipment and also tools.
The Bleaching Effect of Sodium Hypochlorite
Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) dissociates into hypochlorite ions (ClO–) and sodium ions (Na+) when dissolved in water. The hypochlorite ions in it can easily grab the electrons of other substances, which means that it can oxidize many substances. Through oxidation, the cell function of bacteria can be destroyed, and finally lead to bacterial death.
The function of bleaching is also to cause fading by oxidizing the color-containing compounds.
Sodium hypochlorite is widely used because of its oxidative properties, antibacterial properties, and its ability to bleach materials such as textiles.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturer & Supplier
As an experienced sodium hypochlorite manufacturer and supplier, Look Chemical
is committed to producing and supplying high quality sodium hypochlorite.
The first-class production line ensures the stability of the supply of goods, and is equipped with a professional logistics and transportation system to ensure that the goods are transported to customers efficiently and on time.
High-quality products and excellent service make Look Chemical enjoy a high reputation in the world.
If you have a need for sodium hypochlorite or its related products, please contact our sales staff
, we will provide you with high-quality products.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
Q6: Can we visit your factory?
A : Yes. Welcome to visit.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
HazardClass : 8
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage [Danger Skin corrosion/irritation]
H318: Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard]
H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
The storehouse shall be ventilated and dry at low temperature, and stored separately with oxidant
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
125mL Sample Package; 1L Standard Package;
500mL, 1L/Bottle, 5L, 10L/Drum, 15L, 20L/Carton;
or according to customers' requirement.
Packing can be conducted according to customers' requirements.
[Delivery] 5 working days after payment.