What Is Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate?
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) is an anionic surfactant produced by sulfonation of α-alkene by SO3.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a mixture, alkenyl sulfonate is the main component of AOS, accounting for about 70%, hydroxyalkyl sulfonate accounts for about 30%, in addition, there are alkenes containing 2 sulfonic acid groups Disulfonate, accounting for about 0~5%.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate has good surface and interfacial activity, salt resistance, and is less irritating, safe to the environment and human body, and has been widely used in detergents, skin cleaning products, tertiary oil recovery and industrial cleaning.
The raw material α-olefin of AOS used in detergent production is mainly divided into two categories: ethylene oligomerization method and paraffin cracking method according to different production methods.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a mixture of different components, and its properties vary with the synthesis of raw materials, synthesis equipment and synthesis conditions.
Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate paramete
|Place of Origin:
||Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate
||Cosmetic Raw Materials
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate has excellent surface activity, foaming properties, mildness to skin, and good synergy with alkaline protease, making it suitable for use in dishwashing detergents, shampoos, hair dyes and other daily use Chemicals.
Widely used in a variety of washing and cosmetics: used as the main raw material for washing powder, complex soap, dishwashing detergent, non-phosphorus detergent.
used for shampoo, body wash, facial cleanser and other cleaning cosmetics.
Can be used in industrial detergents
The properties of Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate will be different under the conditions of different concentrations and hard water hardness, but in most conditions AOS has Many incomparable advantages.
Is Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Safe?
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is less irritating, safe to human body, has good biodegradability, wettability, solubility, calcium soap dispersibility and good compatibility with zeolite.
At the same time, AOS has stronger detergency when used with auxiliaries, and has broad application prospects.
However, AOS is a mixture of different components, and its performance and safety will vary with the changes of synthetic raw materials, synthesis equipment and synthesis conditions.
||White or Light Yellow
||Powder Light Yellow Liquid
||No strange Odors
|Active Matter Content(%)
|Inorganic Salt(%,as Na2SO4)
|Free Alkali(%,as NaOH)
| *Extra requirement to be discussed n=14-16,14-18
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q6: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.