|CAS No.: ||7782-92-5 |
|MF: ||H2NNa, H2NNa |
|Place of Origin: ||Shandong, China |
|Purity: ||99%min |
|Model Number: ||CAS 7782-92-5 |
|Appearance: ||White powder, White powder |
|CAS: ||7782-92-5 |
|Storage: ||Normal termperature |
|Sample: ||Available |
|Assay: ||99%min |
|Other Names: ||Sodium amide |
|EINECS No.: ||231-971-0 |
|Type: ||Pharmaceutical Intermediates |
|Brand Name: ||Look chemical |
|Application: ||Intermediate |
|NAME: ||Sodium amide |
|MW: ||39.01 |
|Stock: ||Enough |
|Packing: ||1kg/bag,25kg/drum or as your requirement |
1.Used as a condensation accelerator in organic chemical reactions. It is the raw material for the synthesis of vitamin A. Also used as dehydrating agent, dehalogenating agent, alkylation agent, ammoniating agent. The dissociation of NHF ion in liquid ammonia was used as an initiator for the production of polyvinyl chloride by anionic polymerization. It is also used in the manufacture of azide, cyanide, indigo and hydrazine.
2.Used for making sodium cyanide, organic synthesis and pharmaceutical manufacturing
3.Commonly used as organic synthesis of condensation accelerator, dehydrating agent, etc
4.In the organic chemical reaction as A condensation accelerator, is the synthesis of vitamin A raw materials, also used as dehydrating agent, dehalogenating agent, alkylation agent, ammoniating agent, in liquid ammonia Chemicalbook, the dissociation of NHT ions as anionic polymerization of the production of polyvinyl chloride initiator, but also used in the production of fine nitriding mixture, nitric compounds, sodium cyanide, blourblue and hydrazine.
|White powder ||White powder |
Warning H261 (61.98%): In contact with water releases flammable gas [Danger Substances and mixtures which in contact with water, emit flammable gases]
H314 (100%): Causes severe skin burns and eye damage [Danger Skin corrosion/irritation]
H318 (27.6%): Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H400 (93.75%): Very toxic to aquatic life [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard]
Storage The storehouse is ventilated and dry at low temperature, and stored separately from acid and alkali, moisture-proof
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity -Quantity you need -Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q6: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.