Sabinene is a monoterpenoid compound, which is widely distributed in various plant volatile oils such as sage, yanghe, whole leaf green blue, etc. The plant volatile oil can be extracted by methods such as supercritical extraction or steam distillation, and then solvent extraction and preparation Separation and extraction by methods such as thin layer chromatography can also be obtained by biological fermentation or chemical synthesis.
Sabinene is an important high-density fuel precursor, which can be used as an additive to aviation fuel. In the fields of medicine, food, energy and other fields, hinokene has important application prospects, and has attracted more and more attention in recent years.
The main properties of hinokitie are anti-inflammatory, especially for chronic inflammation. The sabinene in essential oils has a good synergistic effect, which can assist other essential oils to work together well and have a good anti-inflammatory effect.
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing||1kg/bag,25kg/bag or as your requirements|
* Timely response and 24 hours online, professional companies provide the best prices and best products.
* Test approval.
* All bulk products will be accepted to ensure quality.
*This can also be done according to customer requirements.
* Any questions will be answered within 24 hours.
* Provide commercial invoice, packing list, flyer, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If your purchase requires any special offers, please let us know.
* Monitor the operational information of logistics.
* You can consult at any time if you have any questions.
*The product can be returned if there is any problem.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.