The electronics/electrical industry is the largest segment of polycarbonate consumption.
This field involves a wide variety of products, such as various home appliances, mobile computers/telephones, digital products, etc. Among them, the demand for transparent flame retardant PC is also very considerable.
- car lighting system
- At present, most car models use flame-retardant polycarbonate material with good impact resistance and high transparency, and make full use of its easy molding and processing characteristics to mold the head of the lamp, the connecting piece and the lamp body in the lens.
- This is irreplaceable for glass; in the field of automotive windows, polycarbonate has become an ideal automotive glass due to its unique advantages such as impact resistance, UV radiation resistance, high transparency and light transmission, and 40% lighter than glass materials. Preferred material.
- At the same time, in the face of the resurgence of the automotive market, the global demand for transparent flame retardant polycarbonate will increase, and the increase will also exceed 50%.
- Optical lenses
- Such as spectacle lenses, lenses made of polycarbonate have the advantages of high impact strength, good safety, high optical refractive index, high transparency, low density, high UV shielding and light weight. the best material.
- Similar to other optical components such as mobile phone lenses and light sensors, industrial lenses and optical sheets, because such products require thin walls and high transparency, high-transparency flame retardant polycarbonate is in great demand.
Building materials field
Polycarbonate sheet has high light transmittance, impact resistance, ultraviolet radiation resistance, good dimensional stability of products and good molding processability, making it one of the ideal lighting materials in the building decoration industry in recent years.
In recent years, PC sheets have been widely used in various shapes of large-area lighting roofs and high-rise building lighting facilities.
With the advent of the first high-pressure PC injection tube, the application field of PC is wider.
PC can be used in cardiac bypass oxygenator housings and in renal dialysis blood reservoirs and filter housings in the latter applications.
Its high transparency can ensure rapid inspection of blood circulation, and at the same time, the use of flame-retardant PC with high transparency is mandatory.
The increase in polycarbonate demand also means that the market demand for Potassium Nonafluoro-1-Butanesulfonate is increasing.
As a professional Potassium Nonafluoro-1-Butanesulfonate manufacturer, we have its professional production equipment and working lines to ensure its quality is up to standard.
We can accept customized production products, you can contact us if you need it.