|Product Name||Polymethylene polyphenyl polyisocyanate|
|Appearance||Brown Liquid at 20 °C at 1.013 hPa|
|Pour point||< 0 °C|
|Boiling point/boiling range||> 300 °C at 1.013 hPa|
|Flash point||226 °C|
|Density||1,238 g/cm³ at 20 °C|
|Miscibility with water||immiscible at 15 °C|
|Ignition temperature||> 500 °C|
|Viscosity, dynamic||>= 200 mPa.s at 20 °C|
|Vapor pressure||0.0±0.8 mmHg at 25°C|
Unit of measurement
30.50 – 32.50
% by wt.
Viscosity at 25 °C
160.0 – 240.0
* Lengthy storage can lead to an increase in the viscosity of Desmodur ® 44V20L, although in our experience this has no adverse effect on the processing properties of the product.
Density at 20 °C
Phenyl isocyanate content
Specific Heat (cp)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Polymethylene polyphenyl polyisocyanate can be widely utilized in the production of stiff PU foam heat-insulating products; likewise made use of in isocyanurate foam, paints, adhesives, structural foam, mobile important skin foam, automobile bumper and also interior parts, high-resilience foam and also artificial timber, etc.
As a result of its special composition framework, polymethylene polyphenyl polyisocyanate can offer much better flowability. It is, consequently, especially appropriate for the production which call for strict flowability of systems.
It is used along with polyols to create rigid polyurethanes foam.
Chemical stability: Polymerises at around 200 ° C with evolution of CO2.
Possibility of harmful reactions: Exothermic response with amines and alcohols; responds with water developing carbon dioxide; in closed containers, threat of bursting owing to enhance of pressure.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Land transportation (UN): NOT CONTROLLED FOR TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
Air transport (ICAO-IATA/ DGR): NOT MANAGED FOR TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
Sea transport (IMDG-Code/ GGVSee): NOT MANAGED FOR TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS ITEMS
Drums, IBCs, tank containers and tank wagons.
Steel can or drum Packaging as recommended by producer.