|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Application:||Biodegradable Plastic Bags|
|Product name:||Polylactic Acid|
|Packing:||Bags 25 Kg Net|
|Properties|| Test Method|| Test Conditions|| Unit|| Test Value|
| Specific gravity|| ASTM D-792|| 23°C|| g/cm3|| 1.27|
| Flow coefficient|| ASTM D-1238|| 190°C/2.16K|| g/10min|| 10-30|
| Tensile strength|| ASTM D-638|| 23°C,50mm/min|| Kgf/cm2|| 680|
| Elongation|| ASTM D-638|| 23°C,50mm/min|| %|| 12.5|
| Izod Impact Strength|| ASTM D-256|| 23°C,Notched 1/8”|| Kg-cm/cm|| 8.5|
| Bending strength|| ASTM D-790|| 23°C,15mm/min|| Kgf/cm2|| 620-650|
| Heat distortion
temperature|| ASTM D-648|| 1820kpa|| °C|
Polylactic acid, also known as polylactide, is a polyester polymer obtained by polymerization of lactic acid as the main raw material. It is a new type of biodegradable material.
Polylactic acid has good thermal stability, the processing temperature is 170-230°C, and it has good solvent resistance. It can be processed in many ways, such as extrusion, spinning, biaxial stretching, and injection blow molding.
In addition to being biodegradable, products made of polylactic acid have good biocompatibility, gloss, transparency, hand feel and heat resistance.
1.Using corn, cassava and other crops as raw materials, lactic acid (PLA) is prepared by microbial fermentation and extraction, and then refined, dehydrated, oligomerized, decomposed and polymerized at high temperature. PLA has excellent biodegradability. After being discarded, IT can be completely degraded by microorganisms in the soil within one year to produce CO2 and water. does not cause environmental pollution. PLA itself belongs to aliphatic polyester, which has the basic characteristics of general polymer materials, good mechanical processing performance and low shrinkage, and can be used for most synthetic plastics. It is widely used in the production of packaging materials, disposable tableware, household appliance shells, fibers, 3D consumables, etc..
2.Polylactic acid (PLA) powder is a special customized product, which can be used in cosmetic addition, chemical industry, coating, ceramic firing and other fields. PLA fiber has good air permeability, sweat permeability, easy to shape, easy to color, antibacterial, anti-ULTRAVIOLET and other characteristics, but also can be blended with silk.
1. Polylactic acid (PLA) is a new type of biodegradable material made from starch raw materials proposed by renewable plant sources (corn, etc.). Glucose is obtained by saccharifying starch raw materials, then fermented with glucose and a specific strain to produce high-purity lactic acid, and then polylactic acid of a specific molecular weight is synthesized by chemical synthesis. It has excellent biodegradability and can be completely decomposed by nature's microorganisms after use. Finally, carbon dioxide and water are generated without environmental pollution, which is very beneficial for environmental protection and is recognized as an environmentally friendly material. Ordinary plastics are still processed through incineration and cremation, releasing a large amount of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, whereas polylactic acid plastics are buried in the soil and decomposed, and the carbon dioxide produced is directly introduced or absorbed into the soil organic matter. It is not released into the air by plants and does not create a greenhouse effect.
2. Excellent mechanical and physical properties. Polylactic acid is suitable for various processing methods such as blow molding and thermoplastic resins, and it is easy to process and has a wide application range. It can be used to process a wide variety of plastic products, packaged foods, fast food lunch boxes, non-woven fabrics, industrial and civilian fabrics from industrial to civil use. They are then processed into agricultural fabrics, health care fabrics, wet wipes, hygiene products, outdoor sun protection fabrics, tent fabrics, floor mats, etc. The market outlook is very promising.
3. Compatibility and degradability are good. Polylactic acid is also widely used in the pharmaceutical field, such as the production of disposable infusion devices and non-degradable surgical sutures, and low molecular weight polylactic acid is also used as a sustained-release drug packaging agent.
4. Polylactic acid (PLA) has unique properties in addition to the basic properties of biodegradable plastics. The strength, transparency and resistance to climate change of conventional biodegradable plastics are not as good as regular plastics.
5. The basic properties of polylactic acid (PLA) and petrochemical synthetic plastics are similar, so they can be widely used in the manufacture of various application products. In addition, polylactic acid has a gloss and transparency comparable to polystyrene films, which other biodegradable products cannot provide.
6. Polylactic acid (PLA) has the best tensile strength and ductility, and polylactic acid can also be produced by a variety of common processing methods such as melt extrusion molding, injection molding, blown film molding, foam molding and vacuum molding. It has the same molding conditions as widely used polymers and has the same printing performance as conventional films. In this way, polylactic acid can be made into a variety of applications to meet the needs of different industries.
7. Polylactic acid (PLA) film has excellent air permeability, oxygen permeability and carbon dioxide permeability, and also has the property of blocking odors. Although there are concerns about safety and hygiene as viruses and mold easily attach to the surface of biodegradable plastics, polylactic acid is the only biodegradable plastic with excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties.
8. When polylactic acid (PLA) is incinerated, the calorific value of combustion is the same as that of incinerators, which is half that of conventional plastics (polyethylene, etc.), and no toxic gas is emitted when polylactic acid is incinerated. As a nitride and a sulfide, the human body also contains lactic acid in the form of a monomer, demonstrating the safety of this degradable product.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
Q6: Can we visit your factory?
A : Yes. Welcome to visit.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Warning H315 (92.73%): Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H318 (91.78%): Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
Shipping 1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Packing 25kg plastic bags/Ton bags /jumbo bag
Packing can be conducted according to customers' requirements.
[Delivery] 5 working days after payment.