Soluble in Water to Form Maleic Acid
Maleic anhydride belongs to the colorless needle-like or flaky crystals of the orthorhombic crystal system. Dissolve in water to generate maleic acid. Soluble in ethanol and form ester
Note: it can explode when mixed with air
Leak First Aid
Isolate the leaked and contaminated area, install warning signs around it, and suggest emergency responders wear a respirator and chemical protective clothing. Avoid direct contact with spillage, use a clean shovel to collect it in a dry, clean covered container and transport it to the waste disposal site. In case of large leaks, collect and recycle or dispose of in a non-hazardous manner.
Respiratory protection: A respirator must be worn if airborne concentrations exceed the norm.
Eye Protection: Wear safety glasses.
Protective Clothing: Wear work clothes (made of corrosion-resistant material).
Hand protection: Wear rubber gloves.
Other: I shower and change clothes after work. Pay attention to personal hygiene.
After skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. In case of burns, see a doctor.
After eye contact: Immediately lift eyelids and rinse with running water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Leave the site immediately with fresh air. Do not obstruct the airway. If necessary, give artificial respiration. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: If accidentally taken, rinse mouth immediately and drink milk or egg white. Seek medical attention.
Extinguishing Methods: Water mist, foam, carbon dioxide, sandy soil.
It can be used to produce various compatibilizers and strengthening agents by grafting maleic anhydride.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
*Learn more about us: Shandong Look Chemical
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.