Guanidineacetic Acid paramete
|Place of Origin:
||346.8 at 760 mmHg
|Items of Analysis
||White or yellowish crystalline powder,Odorless.
|Assay (C3H7N3O2), %
|Water Content, %
|Total Arsenic (As) mg/kg
|Loss on drying, %
|Residue on ignition, %
Used as feed additives, organic synthesis intermediates.
1. Improve the body size of the animal: Phosphocreatine is only present in muscles and nerve tissues in large amounts. The content of adipose tissue is very small, so it can promote the transfer of energy to muscle tissue. The shape of lean pigs is particularly significant, and the back width is The hips are plump and strong.
2. promote the growth of livestock and poultry: thioglycolic acid is a precursor of creatine, stable performance, high absorption rate, can promote more energy distribution to the synthesis of muscle tissue. The weight gain of livestock and poultry increased by more than 7%, and the growth rate of fish and shrimp increased by 8%. Pigs use thioglycolic acid in the 50-100kg stage to reduce the ratio of meat to 0.2, and grow fattening 7-10 days ahead of schedule. Each pig saves more than 15kg of feed.
3. It can clear free radicals, improve the color of the meat: supplementation of creatine can reduce the free radical production of mitochondria, and obtain better flesh color and muscle quality, accelerate the synthesis of ATP in muscle, reduce heat stress response of animals in transportation, transfer group .
4. improve the reproductive performance of breeding pigs: provide sufficient energy for the gonads, enhance the sperm count and sperm motility in the semen.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
A cool, dry place away from light, shall be sealed immediately after use, and run out as soon as possible.
H315: Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H335 : May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
• Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
• Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A : PI will be sent first after confirmation of order,enclosed our bank information.Payment by T/T, Western Union LC,Alibaba trade assurance ,Moneygram or Paypal.
• Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
• Q4: How about delivery leadtime?
A : Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.(Chinese holiday not included)
• Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
• Q6: How to contact us ?
A : You can chat with us by Trademanager,MSN&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.
• Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
25kg/bag, 25kg/fiber drum or as requirements of customers.
Logistics transportation methods can be divided into various ways according to the different transportation means.
||1 - 2000
||2001 - 10000
||To be negotiated