||Chemical Auxiliary Agent
|Place of Origin:
||Coating Auxiliary Agents
||Ethoxylated trimethylolpropane triacrylate
||colorless transparent liquid
|Acid value (mgkOH / g)::
|Viscosity (cps @ 25 ℃)::
Used as radiation curing material, used for wood coating, PVC coating, plastic coating, metal coating, offset printing ink, flexo printing, screen printing, varnish
|| Colorless or light yellow clear liquid
| Solid Content(wt)
|Viscosity @25 deg. C
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.