Dimyristyl peroxydicarbonate paramete
Molecular formula: C30H58O6
Molecular Weight: 514.8
Theoretical active oxygen: 3.11%
CAS no. : 53220-22-7
UN No. 3116
Appearance: white solid powder
Inorganic and organic hydrolyzable chlorides: 0.1% Max
This product is a kind of initiator in the aqueous suspension method or bulk polymerization of vinyl chloride. The initiator temperature is 40℃-65℃. It can be combined with a variety of initiators, such as LQ-LPO, LQ-CUPD, LQ-TMPD.
The product can also be used as a polymerization initiator for acrylic acid and methacrylic acid.
Storage The standard packing of our factory is 20 kilos corrugated cardboard boxes, packed in four polybags of 5 kilos net each. Also can supply according to the customer's requirements of packaging size, customers can be in the order
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2, the fire should be quickly evacuated to a safe distance and save with a water gun, notify the fire department to deal with.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.