diisopropyl peroxydicarbonate paramete
Molecular formula: C8H14O6
Molecular Weight: 206
Theoretical active oxygen: 7.77%
Actual active oxygen: 3.88%
CAS no. : 105-64-6
UN No. 3119
Appearance: Oil-soluble liquid
Inorganic and organic hydrolyzable chlorides: 150mg/kg Max
Used for the polymerization of vinyl chloride
This product is suitable for the water phase suspension polymerization and bulk polymerization of vinyl chloride at the temperature of 45-650C. It is an important high activity vinyl chloride initiator.
Storage 1, store in a cool and ventilated space, warehouse temperature does not exceed -100C.
2, away from fire, heat source. Should be separated from acid, flammable, flammable, reducing agent, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room adopt explosion-proof type, and the switch is located outdoors.
4, handling should be handled with care to prevent damage to the packaging and containers, collision and vibration are prohibited, and personal protection should be paid attention to during packing and handling.
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2. Fire should be evacuated to a safe distance and put out with water gun, and notify the fire department to deal with it.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.