Di(4-methyl benzoyl) peroxide paramete
Molecular formula: C16H14O4
Molecular Weight: 270.3
Theoretical active oxygen: 5.92%
Actual reactive oxygen: 2.96%
CAS no. : 895-85-2
Appearance: paste shape
Content: 49% - 51%
This product can be used in rubber vulcanizing machine and bridging agent..
Storage 1. Keep away from fire, open flames and heat sources.
2. Avoid contact with reducing agents (such as amines), acids, bases and heavy metal compounds (such as accelerators, metal soaps, etc.)
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2, fire should be quickly evacuated to a safe distance and water gun extinguish, notify the fire department to deal with.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.