Introduction to Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous
Denatonium benzyl is a quaternary ammonium salt formed by combining a quaternary ammonium salt cation with an inert anion such as benzoate ion or saccharin anion. The structure of Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous cation is similar to that of the local anesthetic lidocaine, the only difference being the addition of a benzyl functional group on the nitrogen atom of the amino group.
Denatonium Benzoate is the most bitter compound known in the world. If the bitterness of quinine is established as the benchmark 1, the anger of this item is 1000, and the focus of the option is 10ppm. For most people It is already unbearably bitter. Most of the applications of Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous are related to its bitter taste. It is a cheap and efficient substitute for sambarine, kaolin, quinine, koji glycoside and naringin.
Denatonium benzoate is typically made use of as an aversive agent to prevent people from unintentionally ingesting other toxic yet unsavory compounds. For example, it is added to denatured alcohol, ethylene glycol or methanol with a similar taste to ordinary alcohol, antifreeze, paint, toilet cleaners, animal repellants, liquid soaps, and shampoos.
In addition to this, Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous is also added to special nail polishes to prevent the bad habit of biting children's nails, as well as a repellant to repel large beasts.
Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous paramete
|Place of Origin:
||White Powder, White Powder
||USP / EP
||Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates
||Pharm Intermediates, Medicine Grade
||COA and MSDS
||IR Concordant with Reference
||UV Concordant with Reference
||Test Solution forms yellow precipitate
||Denatonium Reinecate Melting Point Approx 170℃
|Loss on drying
1.Replacement for Brucine, Quassin, Quinine, Naringin,etc.
2. Denaturant for alcohols and gasohol;
3. Aversive agent for automotive products, including anti-freezes,brake fluid,hydraulic fluid and so on;
4. Aversive agent for cosmetics,hairdressing and hair care products.Such as nail cream, toilet water;
5. Aversive agent for household products.Such as pine disinfectant; Thick lavatory cleaner, spray and wipe cleaner, Wash, Insecticide, Liquid laundry detergent;
6. Bittering agent to prevent mice or children from biting such as toy and discourage swallowing substantial amounts of noxious materials;
7. Aversive agent for paints, solvents, varnishes, and printing inks;
8. Aversive agent for Pesticide Insecticide, Plant food sticks, Fly bait, Ant bait, Rodenticide, Molluscicide, to prevent accidental poisonings.
9. Aversive agent for drug for exterior use and oral drug.Such as ethanol for disinfection, antiseptic, kaiselu, sleeping pill, contraceptive and so on;
10. Aversive agent for veterinary uses, such as to prevent cannibalism in pigs; to control aspiration mastitis and pyogenic mastitis in cows, animal repellant, to prevent deer nibbling young shoots on trees; to prevent horses cribbing their stalls, cat and dog repellants, bird repellant;
11. Used in gardens,agriculture and protect environment;
12.Used in bitering agent for Cable and Lachrymator;
13.And aerosol for diluted denatonium benzoate to prove the proper sitting of gas masks and other respiratory protective apparatus;
14.Used in protecting nylon material in aeronautics field;
15.Used in Sciences research.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
• Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
• Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A : PI will be sent first after confirmation of order,enclosed our bank information.Payment by T/T, Western Union LC,Alibaba trade assurance ,Moneygram or Paypal.
• Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
• Q4: How about delivery leadtime?
A : Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.(Chinese holiday not included)
• Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
• Q6: How to contact us ?
A : You can chat with us by Trademanager,MSN&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.
• Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Store in a tightly closed container.Store in a cool,dry area.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
25kg/drum or as required by the customer.
[Delivery] 5 working days after payment.