Calcium citrate malate is a water-soluble calcium supplement. The composition of the calcium salt of citric acid and malic acid has changed.
Calcium citrate malate’s bioavailability stems from its water-solubility and its method of dissolution. When dissolved, it releases a complex of calcium ions and calcium citrate. Calcium ions are directly absorbed by the intestinal cells, and the citric acid complex is absorbed into the body through paracellular absorption.
Calcium citrate is similar to calcium malate and other calcium salts. The European Food Safety Authority has concluded that calcium citrate malate is “slightly more bioavailable” than other forms of calcium supplementation.
As a new generation of high-quality calcium source popular in developed countries such as Europe and America, it is a crab compound formed by mixing calcium, citric acid and malic acid in a certain proportion. It has become the first choice for high absorption in the United States, Western Europe, Japan and other countries. Sexual calcium raw material.
In food industry, calcium citrate malate is used as chelae agent, buffer, coagulant, calcareous intensified agent. According to GB1980-94, it can be used in soy products.
Food calcium fortifier, the absorption effect is better than inorganic calcium. Calcium citrate malate can be used for a variety of food fortification, including infant formula, fruit juice, dairy products, solid drinks, sports drinks, milk, soy milk, health products and cereal products. China’s regulations can be used for valleys and their products, the use of 8~16g/kg; in milk drinks and drinking liquid 1.8~3.6g/kg.
|Product Name||Calcium citrate malate|
|Brand Name||Look chem|
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.