Bis(3,5,5-trimethylhexanoyl) peroxide paramete
Molecular formula: C18H34O4
Molecular Weight: 314.5
Theoretical reactive oxygen content: 5.09%
Appearance: Clear liquid
Colour: 20 pt-co Max
Inorganic and organic hydrolyzable chlorine: 250mg/kg Max
1. Ethylene polymerization initiator
LQ-K is one of the most commonly used LDPE tube or kettle polymerization initiators. In order to obtain a wider polymerization temperature range, it is often used in conjunction with other initiators, polymerization temperature is 150-
2. Vinyl chloride polymerization initiator
LQ-K is also an initiator for aqueous suspension polymerization of vinyl chloride, and the initiator temperature is 50-70℃.
Keep the package closed and in a good ventilated state, the maximum storage temperature is 0℃, avoid and reducing agents such as amine, acid, alkali, heavy metal compounds (accelerator and metal soap), strictly prohibited in the warehouse
Room partition and access.
Small fires should be extinguished with dry powder or carbon dioxide extinguisher, and sprayed with plenty of water to prevent reburning. Fires need to be sprayed with large amounts of water from a safe distance.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.