|Place of Origin:
||Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
|Odor and taste
|Loss on drying
|Residue on ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Bilirubin (Bilirubin) is a kind of bile pigment, which is the main pigment of human bile and is orange yellow. It is the main metabolite of heme in the body. It is toxic and can cause irreversible damage to the brain and nervous system. However, it also has antioxidant functions, which can inhibit the oxidation of linoleic acid and phospholipids. Bilirubin is an important basis for clinical judgement of jaundice as well as an important indicator of liver function.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: Is there a discount?
A : Different quantity has different discount.
Q6: Can we visit your factory?
A : Yes. Welcome to visit.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Packing can be conducted according to customers' requirements.
[Delivery] 5 working days after payment.