Ammonium thiocyanate paramete
|Place of Origin:
1.Used as dyestuff, organic synthesis polymerization catalyst, used for pesticide weeding and defoliating agent, antibiotic separation, is also the manufacture of cyanide, thiourea raw materials
2.Used as the auxiliary raw material of hydrogen peroxide, also used in dye, organic synthesis, pesticide, medicine and so on
3.It is an auxiliary raw material for making hydrogen peroxide. Used as polymerization catalyst for dyestuff and organic synthesis. Used for the separation of pesticides, antibiotics, analytical reagents, etc. It is also the raw material for making cyanide, ferrocyanide and thiourea. Also used in zinc coating, printing and dyeing diffusion agent, electroplating additives.
4.Used as analytical reagent, also used in the isolation of antibiotics
5.Verification and determination of trace iron, determination of silver and mercury, polymerization catalyst, separation of antibiotics, analysis of pesticide content, water quality analysis, preparation of thiocyanate and standard solution
Colorless transparant liquid
H302 (100%): Harmful if swallowed [Warning Acute toxicity, oral]
H312 (99.22%): Harmful in contact with skin [Warning Acute toxicity, dermal]
H332 (99.22%): Harmful if inhaled [Warning Acute toxicity, inhalation]
H400 (30.35%): Very toxic to aquatic life [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard]
H410 (30.35%): Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
H412 (68.09%): Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
The storehouse is ventilated and dry at low temperature, and stored separately with potassium perchlorate
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.