385.5ºC at 760 mmHg
232-245 °C (lit.)
Soluble in Acetone, Methanol
Insoluble in water
RARECHEM AH PB 026, (4-phenylphenyl)boronic acid
Chemical Reagents, Aromatic Compounds
4-Biphenylboronic acid is a boric acid compound with a molecular formula of C12H11BO2. Widely used in medicine and other fields.
Boronic acid compounds can undergo Suzuki reaction with chlorine, bromine or iodo arenes and alkenes to connect a variety of groups, and the downstream products are very rich.
It is the raw material for the preparation of biaryl compounds.
As an experienced 4-Biphenylboronic acid Manufacturer and Supplier, Look Chemical is committed to producing and selling high quality products.
Our factory is equipped with advanced production equipment and first-class production lines to ensure a stable supply of goods and meet the needs of users all over the world.
Manufacturers supply directly, there is no middleman to earn the price difference, and reduce your procurement costs.
If you are interested in 4-biphenylboronic acid or its related products, please contact our service personnel. We will provide you with the best quality products and favorable prices.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.