|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Model Number:||CAS 130-15-4|
|Appearance:||Yellow crystal, Yellow crystal|
|Type:||Syntheses Material Intermediates|
|Brand Name:||Look chemical|
|Packing:||1kg/bag,25kg/bag or as your requirements|
1.Used for synthesis of pesticide fungicide 2, 3-dichloro-1, 4-naphquinone, also used for synthesis of dye intermediate anthraquinone
2.Used for anthraquinone production. As an important agricultural fungicide, 2, 3-dichloroquinone is produced by the chlorination reaction of naphthoquinone. It is used in the control of wheat stinking smut, rice blast, potato late blight and vegetable seedling blight, etc.
3.Used in organic synthesis, can produce dye intermediate anthraquinone, pesticide fungicide, herbicide, used in synthetic rubber, synthetic resin polymerization regulator, etc.
|Appearance||Off-white to pale yellow crystalline||Conforms|
|Melting Point||119-122 °C||120-122 °C|
| Loss on drying||≤0.30%||<0.30%|
|Residue on ignition|
The results conforms with enterprise standards
Warning H301 (100%): Toxic if swallowed [Danger Acute toxicity, oral]
H315 (95.75%): Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H317 (75.51%): May cause an allergic skin reaction [Warning Sensitization, Skin]
H319 (95.75%): Causes serious eye irritation [Warning Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H330 (95.34%): Fatal if inhaled [Danger Acute toxicity, inhalation]
H334 (32.79%): May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled [Danger Sensitization, respiratory]
H335 (98.99%): May cause respiratory irritation [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation]
H400 (94.94%): Very toxic to aquatic life [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard]
H410 (11.34%): Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects [Warning Hazardous to the aquatic environment, long-term hazard]
Storage Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.
* The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
* We have clients throughout the world.
* Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
* Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
* High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we'll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
Q2: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
A : Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q3: What’s your MOQ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4: Do you supply product report?
A : Yes. We'll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Q5: What is our advantage?
A : The series of natural extracted product are all self-developed, produced and tested. Mature production technology, strict cost control, and perfect quality assurance system, ensure the product stability and competitive price.
Q6: When will you deliver the goods
A : For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q7: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A : You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.