Molecular formula: C13H2603
Molecular Weight: 230.3
Theoretical reactive oxygen content: 6.95%
CAS number: 22288-41-1
UN NO. 3115
Peroxide content: 75%
Reactive oxygen content: 5.21%
Appearance: Isoalkane solution
Packing: 25kg container
Application: PVC, LDPE, ABS, PS, PMMA and other polymer polymerization
1. Store in a cool and ventilated space, and the warehouse temperature shall not exceed -15℃.
2. Keep away from fire and heat. Should be separated from acids, reducing agents, inflammables, combustibles, reducing agents, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room adopt explosion-proof type, and the switch is located outdoors.
4. Handle with care to prevent damage to packaging and containers, avoid collision and vibration, and pay attention to personal protection during packing and handling.
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2. Fire should be quickly evacuated to a safe distance and save with water gun, notify the fire department to deal with.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
* Sample testing support.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
*Product has any problem can return.