Triclosan is a high-efficiency broad-spectrum antibacterial agent. It has a wide range of killing and inhibiting effects on Gram-positive and negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses that cause infection or pathogenicity. It is the same as anti-antibiotic bacteria and non-antibiotic bacteria. Effective.
It has strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects.
Product performance of triclosan:
1. Good compatibility-it has a strong compatibility with other components of the product formula, can play a synergistic role, and no chemical reaction occurs.
2. Strong solubility-soluble in a variety of organic solvents and water-soluble surfactants.
3. Good stability-high stability under strong acid, strong alkali and high temperature environment. The Ph value has a strong antibacterial effect in the range of 1-12; it will not decompose rapidly below 280℃-290℃.
4. Low volatility-the vapor pressure is 4X10-4 mmHg at 20℃ and 2X10-2 mmHg at 100℃.
5. Good safety-it is a non-acute and chronic toxic compound, will not induce allergies and phototoxicity, is harmless to the nervous system, has no irritation to the skin, will not accumulate on the organs and cause cancer.