Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC for daily chemicals has various properties such as thickening, foam stabilization, emulsification, and easy dispersal. It has good compatibility with various additives of other daily chemical products and is widely used in detergents. , Shower gel, shampoo, hand soap, laundry detergent and other products.
1. Good cold water dispersion. After excellent and uniform surface treatment, it can be quickly dispersed in cold water to avoid the occurrence of agglomeration and uneven dissolution, and finally obtain a uniform and full aqueous solution:
2. Efficient thickening effect. Only a small amount of addition is needed to obtain the required consistency of the solution, which is still effective for systems that are difficult to thicken with other thickeners:
3. Security. Safe and non-toxic, can not be absorbed by the human body, physiologically harmless:
4. Good compatibility and system stability. It is a non-ionic material, it is not easy to interact with ionic additives, it can work well with other additives to keep the system stable:
5. Good emulsification and foam stabilization. With good surface activity, it can provide a good emulsification effect to the solution, while maintaining the stability of the solution’s bubbles and not easy to break, giving the solution a good use effect:
The controllability of sticking speed. The dispersion speed and tack speed of the product can be adjusted according to the requirements:
6. High light transmittance. The specially-made cellulose ether products are specially optimized from raw materials to production processes, have excellent light transmittance, and can obtain transparent and clear solutions.