The role of microcrystalline cellulose in the pharmaceutical industry: “Pharmaceutical industry: often used as adsorbent, suspending agent, diluent, disintegrant. Food industry: In the food industry, it can be used as an important functional food base material, dietary cellulose, and an ideal health food additive:
(1) Maintain the stability of emulsification and foam;
(2) Maintain high temperature stability;
(3) Improve the stability of the liquid;
(4) Nutritional supplements and thickeners;
(5) Anticoagulant, emulsifier, dispersant and adhesive for other purposes.
Other reference for use: It can improve the overall emulsification effect in ice cream, prevent the formation of ice slag, and improve the taste. When combined with carboxymethyl cellulose, it can increase the suspension of cocoa powder in milk beverages. As a mixed material, it can be used in the manufacture of various cosmetics, skin care products and cleansers. “Microcrystalline cellulose.
Product Details: microcrystalline cellulose